What is the success rate for those who attend Premiere?
Historically, our Industry Professionals call back over 60% of the performers in attendance.
What if my child has never had any training?
Training is no longer required to break into the business. With the success of reality television and leading roles trending younger, Industry Professionals now look for self confidence and unique personalities.
How will each performer benefit from going to Premiere?
At Premiere, every performer showcases in front of top Industry Professionals. While many walk away with representation and job opportunities, everyone will get a chance to experience the realities of the entertainment and fashion industries from the inside out. They will also get valuable experience developing stronger interviewing skills and building confidence.
Does Premiere accept everyone?
No. We are looking for people with a high level of skill, interest and dependability. When our performers meet with our top Industry Professionals, their performance is a direct result of our ability to select artists. Premiere is known for presenting only the most skilled, enthusiastic and professional young performers from around the world.
To learn more about our extensive selection process, click here.
Do I have to pay up front?
Families that are in a position to pay up front can save themselves hundreds of dollars. Those who choose to go on a payment option, while paying a finance charge, are given the flexibility to manage their finances in a way that will accommodate the family.
Why should I have to pay to attend Premiere?
The answer is simple. We, as parents, provide extracurricular activities to our children in order for them to achieve an enhanced level of confidence and self-esteem, while doing something they enjoy. Attendees who have career aspirations are given the contacts and the tools necessary to achieve their goals in a fun and safe environment. Premiere believes that any success requires a foundation of Family, Faith and Education.
Is Premiere affiliated with Disney?
No. Disney does not own or endorse Premiere. In fact Disney has publicly announced they have no affiliation with Premiere. Below are a list of reasons why this misconception exists:
- We have hosted our program at Walt Disney World since March 2010.
- We have had many Disney celebrities attend Evaluation Weekends and appear at the program in Orlando.
- Many Disney Channel celebrities that work with Premiere allow us to use their image and likeness to promote Evaluation Weekends and future programs.
- We have performers that have attended Premiere and have gone onto appearances on the Disney Channel and Disney related brands.
What does it cost to stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort?
Rates typically run $300 a night for the public in August and December. Our families receive a group discount rate of $165 per night plus applicable taxes and fees.
Other benefits include:
- Transportation – we offer discounted transportation services to and from Orlando International Airport
- Park Tickets – we offer discounted park tickets to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Orlando, and Sea World
- Photo Printing – we offer discounted printing options for Headshots and Comp/Zed Cards
What happens during the week at Premiere?
- Day 1 – Levels 3, 4 and 5 attend early registration at the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin resort and receive their personalized schedule for the week.
- Day 2 – Levels 1 and 2 report to the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin resort to complete their registration while Levels 3, 4 and 5 participate in their Celebrity Intensive workshops, which feature some of the biggest stars from kids networks like the Disney Channel and Nickelodeon.
- Day 3 – All Levels will work with coaches to fine tune their performances before going into their showcases.
- Days 4 & 5 – All Levels perform in their showcases throughout the day.
- Day 6 – All Levels find out how many callbacks they received from their showcase performances and meet one-on-one with the Industry Professionals who are interested in helping them further their careers.
Evening programs include the Opening Ceremonies, Dance Party, Celebrity Meet & Greet and a star-studded Awards Night Gala.